and kids

and kids

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

We didn't really do anything today.  No gifts were exchanged.  That is just sorta life right now.

But here was my ode to Jason on Facebook:

Happy Daddy Day, Jase! To the parent that gets to handle the girl drama and the math homework. To the one who has to read all the books (good and bad) to approve them for the kids. To the one that teaches them all the theological arguments and helps them think for them self. To the cool parent that can still kick their tail at Xbox games. To the Daddy that loves each child individually - Mollee, Tavis, Daegan, Capps and Haynes - and love them unconditionally - I love you and I love being on this parenting journey with you!

And to my Dad:


Happy Father's Day, Daddy! There is a rumor I hear that this man is rough and gruff, but to me, he is the most tenderhearted man I know. I love him so much, I married a similar make and model.


This was attached to a picture that I don't have the energy to transport here right now.  I know, lazy.  But I do love these two men.  These two heroes in my life.  I do not know what I would do without them.  

Oh, yeah!  And I took a picture before church, but apparently, it was sunny???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter