and kids

and kids

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fun Mom Wednesdays

A few years ago, I did Fun Mom Friday, just to encourage me to get out of the house with little ones.  Now, with kids home for the Summer, and a crazy work schedule, I will be doing Fun Mom Wednesday, because I get Wednesday afternoons off.

We had decided to make a list of things to do throughout the Summer, mostly coming up with things that don't cost money.  It was my idea to put everything into a hat and pull it out each Wednesday morning and that is what we would be doing that day.  But, the more I thought about it, the more I wondered if that was a good idea because weather would play into a lot of them?  And money (and both Jason and I are self-employed and if we pulled out something more expensive on a week that I didn't have a paycheck that could be frustrating).  And, well, I'm a planner, and the thought of not knowing could be, well, stressful.

So, we have our list.  And we will pull from it each Wednesday.  But it won't be a "from the hat" magic show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter