and kids

and kids

Friday, December 11, 2009

Ladies Christmas Dinner

Last night was our Ladies Christmas Dinner at church. Mollee has gone with me every year since she was 6 weeks old. Of course, we always get a picture:
Mac didn't want to miss out on 'picture time':
It had been a very hectic evening. Jason was late getting home and so I was a little late getting to the dinner. I was hoping to get to sit with some girlfriends and was glad I got to eat with two great friends, Reba and Moriah (sorry for the blurry picture, Mollee took it):Moriah's 6-week old was joining via the carseat:
We also got to sit with one of Mollee's friends, Gracie (and her grandmother):
It was a nice 'girls' evening. The food was great and I, of course, ate way too much. They always have men in the church serve the ladies, and I was happy to get Jimbo serving our table. Unfortunately, we had to leave a little early so that Mollee could get to bed a decent time for school the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter