and kids

and kids

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Brown Lounge

The temperatures around here have been 105+, which equals absolute misery with kids home from school.  I don't want them outside playing in the heat, but I don't want them inside either.

Last week, Mollee asked me if she could build a "lounge" in the garage.  I wasn't sure what that meant, but I said sure.  She has set it up with chairs, a book case with a lot of books, a sign in table, hand sanitizer, "carpet" floors, etc.

Check out the front desk:

The kids sit in here for hours during the afternoon.  They get a box fan and color, play cards or read for hours throughout the afternoon.  It is great and they are always discussing changes to make to the "lounge" - it cracks me up!

I think we may have adopted Jonah too for the Summer, because he spends his afternoons in the lounge too.  :)

1 comment:

Site Meter