and kids

and kids

Saturday, June 2, 2012

First Week of Summer

I like to be Fun Mom and plan a lot of things to do during the Summer, but I didn't know how that would go for us with me working from home. I'm still not sure how it will go, but I know this week has been plenty busy.

Monday was Memorial Day.  Neither Jason nor I worked at all - so nice!  We went to the pool and then the the Gregory's for dinner.

Tuesday I worked about 7 hours straight, then a few more hours in the evening.  We are still trying to figure out the boundaries for the kids while I am working.  The kids have a big playroom and the boys bedroom to play in, but they always seem to hover right behind me while I'm working.  Some like to just sit in the corner and read, another likes to make exploding noises constantly and then others seem to find my office as the place to bicker.  Like I said, working on those boundaries.

Wednesday I had a dr. appointment in the morning and Grandma kept the kids.  Surprisingly, the appt didn't take long so I ran to Wal-Mart sans kids before heading home.  I was able to get a couple hours of paperwork in before we headed to the pool.  Tavis' math tutor, Eric, had invited us over to his pool for the afternoon.  I knew Jason was going to have a long day, so we went - I may or may not have worked a little via the iPhone while we were there.  Somehow, I didn't get any pictures, but the Harris cousins also got to come.

Thursday was another long work day for me.  I hope that Thursdays will become our library day at school.

Friday, I was able to get a few hours of work done in the morning.  We then met Aunt Heather (Brown), along with Dusty and Chloe at McDonald's and then over to the $2.50 theater to see the Dr. Suess Lorax movie.  The kids, especially Mac, have really wanted to see it for awhile, so this was great fun. 

Today is Saturday.  The week has been full.  I look forward to 10 more full weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter