and kids

and kids

Monday, June 25, 2012

Measuring Bigness

Alternate Title: Kids Say The Darndest Things

2nd Alternate Title:  How To Teach Kids When To Lie  :)


For some reason, when we moved in, our scale landed in the kitchen.  And it is still there.  Probably, not such a bad place for it. 

I don't normally strive to weigh myself in the mornings, or ever, but this morning, it was there, no one was around, so I thought I'd step on the scale. 

Then, I was startled by a little voice, "Whatcha doing?"

I looked around to see Mac's big grey eyes staring at me. 

I sarcastically said, "What does it look like I'm doing?"

He said, "Measuring Bigness".

I replied, "Why does it have to be measuring bigness, it could be measure how small I am?"

He innocently said, "Nope, your definitely measuring bigness!"  And he ran off, back downstairs.

Little rat.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. make him eat broccoli for supper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha.....It reminds me when Mollee was little and you were pregnant with Daeg and she asked if you could get her some juice, you said in a minute then she promptly asked you if it was because you were fat!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter