and kids

and kids

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Just like his Papa

At breakfast this morning, Tavis was very chatty, which is not normal.

He asked me, "When we leave to school, do you go straight to your office (in the house) and start working?"

"Yes, I check to see what my day is going to look like."

Tavis: "You go straight there?"

"Yes, why?"

"No reason."

Time passes.

Tavis: "Do you like Baby Ruth candy bars?"

"You know I do!"

"Do you really like them?"

"Yes, why are you asking so many questions?"

"No reason".

Time passes.

Tavis: "So, you go right to your desk, right?"

"MmmHmm"

Time passes.

Tavis (with Baby Ruth in hand), "Here you go, Mom!  I got this out of my Halloween basket and left it on your desk, but wanted to give it to you"

Me, Smiling!!!

He wanted to do something nice and leave me a treat, but he just could wait for me to get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter