and kids

and kids

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Roll Tide

If you know football, you know it was a rough weekend.  We lost.  It was terrible, but me and my smart boys (Daegan is a UGA fan and Tavis a UT fan) were ready and supporting our Crimson Tide.
It has come to the point that Jason is wondering if maybe I shouldn't be allowed to watch football on the weekends.  It ruins me sometime.  I don't know why, but I get so emotionally involved in the game.  A stupid loss can make me physically ill.  I understand a team can't always be the best - hey, my NFL team is the Dallas Cowboys, but the Tide was not supposed to lose today.

It is just a game, right?

Jason says he is really worried about me when all the boys are playing sports at school.  Yeah, me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter